What vehicles need Warrant of Fitness in Panmure?
Most privately owned vehicles need a regular WOF. This includes cars, utes, trailers, motorbikes, caravans and small trucks. If your vehicle is for personal use, is under 3,500kg, and you intend to drive on the road, this is the assessment you need. If you have a large vehicle, like a campervan or horse truck, and it’s over 3,500kg, you will need instead.
Kristol: WOF + basic combo package
Next time you’re in, why not combine your WOF with Kristol basic service for just $84. (you must mention this ad to be applicable). Our primary focus is to make sure your vehicle is safe on the roads, which is why we will throw in a free safety inspection so that you know what to budget for in the near future. If you don’t have time, call us and we will send our automobile services out to you at no extra cost.
- Seats and seat belts: before you arrive, check all the seat belts are accessible for assessment and have no tears or rips. And removing child safety seats and making sure any back seats are up will save you time.
- Oil: not enough oil can cause increased wear to your vehicle’s engine or cause it to seize up. Use the dipstick to assess how much oil you have. If the oil doesn’t reach the indicator mark on the dipstick, you need more oil. We can fill up your oil at the branch while you’re here – just let us know when you arrive.
- Tyre pressure and tread: tyres inflated to its correct standards can help you to grip the roads better whilst making your car more efficient by travelling additional kilometres so you save on fuel. Always check the recommended pressure and check to see if your tyre is not bald by check the tyre treat and depth. Ask our technicians for WOF + basic service combo.
- Lights: check all of your lights work. Check the indicators, park lights, brake lights, and headlights – both dipped and high beams. Kristol automotive has all the light bulbs and tools needed to ensure you’re vehicle has visibility on the roads.
- Wipers: Check your windscreen wipers are in good order. Have you checked the conditions of your wiper blade rubber? Do you hear chattering sounds? Bent frames? These are 3 of the many signs that your wiper blades need replacing. If you delay this, there’s a good chance that your windshields can get damaged therefore failing WOF.