If you think your brakes need changing, look out for the following symptoms.
We strongly recommend professional advice, visit us if:
- You can hear squealing when you brake.
- Your vehicle is pulling to one side.
- Your steering wheel feels like it’s shaking.
Brake Services Panmure NZ
Our trusted technicians offer brake repairs, brake pads including the general service of callipers and brakes. In addition, we have trusted suppliers that we have built a relationship with over the past 10 years so that we can provide brake replacements at a competitive price.
To ensure safety for your family and others, it is crucial that you get them repaired as soon as possible. By neglecting to do so, you are damaging other areas of your braking system which may cause it to fail.
Call us now for a free inspection: we will provide a diagnosis report to give you the best possible advice so that you and your family are safe. If you have other members within the family that need to get their car serviced, refer them to us to get a heavy discount!
How can we help?
Come in to see us, we can check for:
- Splits in brake hoses
- Rusty brake pipes
- Leaks in the sealed system
- Check for the condition of the rotors
- Check conditions of brake pads
- Check handbrake adjustment
As a courteous gesture, we will also look into your brake fluids and power steering fluids, while keeping in mind the different driving styles that can have an impact on their longevity.
Constant braking can cause your brake fluid to boil and thin out this can often happen when you find yourself stuck in peak our traffic. A common term for this is “Brake fade” and as a result, it is a must that you have your brake fluids replaced.
When purchasing brake pads, take into consideration that every set to brake pads is set to last a minimum of 30,000 kilometres. Spending a little extra can extend its life expectancy. This is obviously subjective to the driving style of the driver.
- Keep in mind that water can also go into your brake fluids and this may cause your internal systems to rust. Another reason why its better for the long run to get your brake fluids changed
- Our recommendation is that you service and replace your brakes once every two years. We also have rotor machines at our workshop so that you can save on replacing the rotors.